Details of the origin, history and current position of the Catenian Association are shown in About the Catenians.
Joining the Association gives you the chance to:-
- Meet other Catholic men with similar values
- Become part of a community offering lifelong support and friendship
- Mix with other Catholics in business, commerce, public service and the professions
- Be part of a group that helps each other and their families in all aspects of life
- Provide your family with opportunities for friendship and social activity
Criteria for membership are:-
- You must be, and remain a practising member of the Catholic Church
- You must be sponsored by a Catenian and recommended as a suitable candidate
If you are interested in joining our Circle, please contact the Membership Officer, John Fennell, at the details listed or by completing a Membership Application Request form.
You will be contacted to arrange a visit to one of our monthly meetings. There is no commitment or pressure to join. Normally, gentlemen will visit at least three times before making a decision to join. Your wife may also like to visit one or more of our social functions with you. She will be made most welcome.
Membership Officer – Mr John Fennell